Would you like more flow of love, care and harmony with your child(ren)?
Would you like to learn how to move from anger and conflict to peaceful connection?
'Connecting with Children'
A workshop based on 'Nonviolent Communication (NVC)'
For parents, Teachers, coaches and whoever spends time with children
Led by Yoram Mosenzon
14-15 March 2020, Auckland, New Zealand
Nonviolent Communication (NVC):
NVC is a simple, powerful, practical tool that helps us see clearly what blocks our communication, and what we can do differently to manifest and live our deepest values with children.
NVC shows us a way how to create sustainable connection and cooperation that is based on intrinsic motivation from both sides.
We will focus on the coming skills:
- How to transform conflict into dialogues with understanding and connection (from both sides)
- How to hear and understand what your child is REALLY saying, no matter how he/she expresses it (empathic listening)
- How to stand clearly for our boundaries without using threats or punishments
- How to move from being a policeman/policewoman, into just being humans together
- How to practice self-care while caring for my child(ren)/family
And we will focus on the coming skills:
❀ How to transform anger into connection (from both sides)
❀ Empathic listening- how to hear what your child is saying, no matter how they express it
❀ How to deeply listen to ourselves, to the depth of what is important to us, and how to communicate that in a way that fosters compassion and cooperation
❀ How to stand clearly for our boundaries without using threats or punishments
❀ How to create peaceful dialogues that include and connect us all
❀ And more and more...
In an interactive and safe learning environment, we will be invited to work on examples from our own life. We will practice “Nonviolent Communication” through demonstrations, role-playing and exercises in order to integrate the NVC values and language more in our own daily lives.
* The course provides a child-free learning environment to honor many students’ needs for focus, concentration, relaxation and learning.
Where: Auckland, New Zealand
Dates/hours: 14-15 March 2020, 10:00-18:00
Fee: To be announced
Organizer: Irina Borowski <email@example.com>
With any question please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your place:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions (I never read 'Terms & Conditions'... and, I would recommend you to read this one to be sure we are together on the same page, feelings safe and comfortable with each other)
2. Please fill in the form below
3. Send us the non-refundable prepayment of 70€ (When making the transfer please mention your full name and course name to help us identify you with ease)
Account name: connecting2life
The rest of the payment, you are asked to pay within a week after the very end of the course (we like people to pay when they know what they pay for, so that payment is more connected to gratitude and less to being a duty). If you prefer paying it earlier, this is welcome as well.
'The regret period': If you change your mind within 14 days after sending the prepayment and before the course has actually begun, you will receive your pre-payment back.