Connecting2life Terms & Conditions:
Connecting2life, through the art of dialogue, is deeply valuing a movement toward a world where everyone’s needs matters, means: everyone’s needs are heard, recognized and deeply considered.
We are holding the below points as strong intentions we would like to agree together upon:
- With any request for something to be different in this ‘terms and condition’ form, please contact us directly, and we are open for a dialogue to figure out a text that works for both of us.
- If participant decides to leave the training at anytime before the end time, he/she engages himself/herself in paying the full participation fee.
- It is in each participant's personal responsibility to inform the trainer/s of his/her health (physical and mental) status, and/or use of medication etc.
- Neither Connecting2life nor its trainers are liable for any physical and/or psychological damage the participant claims to have acquired due to participation in the course/training.
- The participant will recompense any damages they cause to movable and immovable property on the property the course/training is held.
- In case of a complaint, here is the complaint procedure:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- connecting2life will answer with a delay of max 4 weeks, and most often in a delay of no longer than 48 hours).
- Dialogue to recognize and hear each other’s needs, and figure out strategies to care for everyone’s needs
- In case step 3 is not sufficient to any of the parties, a third party will be invited- Mediator Cara Crisler who will support in figuring out ways together.