Advance workshop in NVC:
Naturalizing NVC (Street Giraffe)
18-20 January 2019, Istanbul, Turkey
With CNVC certified trainer Yoram Mosenzon (Netherlands)
Often when we start learning NVC, we learn what I now call ‘Classical Giraffe’. You probably noticed that this language is not always creating connection:
- “Are you needing connection?”
→ “Ph… I don’t need anything, stop with these needs needs needs all the time!!”
- “I feel irritated and I need more freedom”
→ “Yes, it is always about you! Since you do this NVC, you became more selfish”
- “Would you be willing to wash the dishes?”
→ “W OULD YO U BE WI LLING… Can you stop speaking like a robot for God sake???”
‘Classical Giraffe’ is the awareness I hold firmly within me, it is not how I speak in daily life.
‘Street Giraffe’, is searching a language that works, with each person and in each situation. It is the delicate Art of searching what actually creates connection.
During this workshop we will focus on:
- Growing fluidity in speaking an NVC street Giraffe
- Refining Empathic skills- how to reach people in all situations (at home, at work, children…) and in all states (people in Anger, depression, distance…).
- Be the leader of my life: How can I act out of my own choice rather than out of fear? How to stand firmly for my needs and authenticity in a way that creates connection, cooperation and love?
- The art of request: How to dare to ask for what I want, offering my dreams generously to the world.
- ‘Waves’: how to be Radically honest and Radically Empathic in Millions of day to day life situations?
- And more…
Minimum amount of experience:
Previous 30 hours of NVC training
The workshop will be held in English, with Turkish translation
Practical info and Registration: Ozge Altinkaya Erkok <firstname.lastname@example.org>