Would you like more flow of love, care and cooperation with your child(ren)?
Would you like to learn how to move from anger and conflict to peaceful connection?
'Connecting with Children'
A workshop on 'Nonviolent Communication (NVC)'
For parents, teachers, coaches and whoever spends time with children
Workshop led by Yoram Mosenzon, Internationally Certified Trainer and Mediator
30-31st March 2019, Rome, Italy
More info and registration: Gina Seilern firstname.lastname@example.org
Nonviolent Communication (NVC):
NVC is a simple, powerful, practical tool that helps us see clearly what blocks our communication, and what we can do differently to manifest and live our deepest values with children.
NVC shows us a way to create sustainable connection and cooperation that is based on intrinsic motivation from both sides.
We will focus on the following skills:
- How to transform conflict into connected dialogues
- Empathic listening: how to hear and understand what your child is REALLY saying, no matter how he/she expresses it
- How to stand clearly for our boundaries without using threats or punishments
- How we parents or caretakers can be in tune with our deepest values, and how to manifest it in the way we communicate with our loved ones
- How to move from being a policeman/policewoman, into simply and lovingly being humans together, as a team
- How to practice self-care while caring for my child(ren)/family
- And more and more…
In an interactive and safe learning environment, we will be invited to work on examples from our own life. We will practice “Nonviolent Communication” through demonstrations, role-playing and exercises in order to integrate the NVC values and language more in our own daily lives.
* The course provides a child-free learning environment to honour many students’ needs for focus, concentration, relaxation and learning.