Connecting2life Terms & Conditions
Connecting2life, through the art of dialogue, is deeply valuing a movement toward a world where everyone’s needs matter, means: everyone’s needs are heard, recognized and deeply considered.
We would like to check if you agree to the following points. With any request for something to be written differently in these ‘terms and conditions’, please contact us directly. We are open for a dialogue to figure out a text that works for both of us:
- If you decide to leave the training at anytime before the end time of the course, you engage yourself in paying the full participation fee.
This is in order to care for our energy in organizing a course, as well as due to the fact that otherwise this place could have been offered to someone else.
- In case there are less than: 8 participants for a course in Amsterdam / 20 participants for a weekend workshop or a year long training, connecting2life is keeping itself the right to cancel the course no later than 7 days before the course is due to start. In such case we will send you back the pre-payment within 2 weeks from the cancelation announcement.
This is in order to care for the sense of balance of our trainers
- It is in your personal responsibility to inform the trainer/s of your health status (physical and mental), and/or use of medication etc.
This is in order to create safety and clarity for you and the trainer.
- Neither Connecting2life nor its trainers are liable for any physical and/or psychological damage you claim to have acquired due to participation in the course/training.
This is in order to have a shared agreement about the notion of ‘self- responsibility’. We encourage you to speak up when things do not feel safe to you in anyway. We encourage you to be in a gentle listening to yourself and take any measurements to take care of your well-being. Safety is really important to us, and each person needs different ways to care for it. We deeply care to support you in that.
- The participant will recompense any damages they cause to movable and immovable property on the property the course/training is held.
This is in order to have a shared agreement about the notion of ‘self responsibility’.
- In case of a complaint, here is the complaint procedure in steps:
Step 1. Email to email@example.com connecting2life will answer with a delay of max. 4 weeks, and most often in a delay of no longer than 48 hours.
Step 2. We will have a dialogue to recognize and hear each other’s needs, and figure out strategies to care for everyone’s needs
Step 3. In case step 2 is not sufficient to any of the parties, a third party will be invited- Mediator Cara Crisler- who will support in figuring out ways together.
- Confidentiality: All communication with connecting2life (within and outside the course) will be dealt with confidentiality.