Deepening Training in “Connecting With Children”
Connecting in Conflict: with Children
Sunday 17 November, 2019, 10.00 - 17.00
van Beuningenstraat 110A Amsterdam
Overview of the training:
- How can I connect with my child when one or both of us is angry?
- How to say “no” and be clear about boundaries without using threats or punishments?
- How can I understand my child when we are in conflict and not lose myself?
- How can I support my child when I see behavior I feel worried about?
This workshop is for you if you enjoy learning and practicing in a small, interactive, safe group. We will share with you how you can use the NVC approach of connecting in conflict with children. Perhaps you followed a “Connecting With Children” course, or a Basic NVC Course, or you simply want to continue improving your skills.
The training will be given by Cara Crisler and Mirjam Schulpen, both mothers of 2 children and have been passionately giving the CWC course for the past several years. If you would like to know more about the trainers, please visit: Cara and Mirjam.
Where: van Beuningenstraat 110A Amsterdam
When: Sunday 17 November 2019 10:00 - 17:00
Fee: A choice between €100 - €175 (choice is depending on your income and free will)
Invoices are Vrijgesteld (VAT free).
Registration: To book your place:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions (I never read 'Terms & Conditions'... and, I would recommend you to read this one to be sure we are together on the same page, feeling safe and comfortable with each other.)
2. Please fill in the form below
3. Send us the non-refundable prepayment of 70€. (When making the transfer, please mention your full name and course name to help us identify you with ease).
Account name: connecting2life
The rest of the payment, you are asked to pay within a week after the training (we like people to pay when they know what they pay for, so that payment is more connected to gratitude and less to being a duty). If you prefer paying it earlier, this is welcome as well.
'The regret period': If you change your mind within 14 days after sending the prepayment and before the course has actually begun, you will receive your pre-payment back.
With any question please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org