No matter if you are a parent, friend, boss, colleague, healer, coach, leader, neighbor or a partner-
there is one important thing you will definitely need to master: Communication !
Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
The Basic Course
12 sessions course October-December:
1) With Oriane Boyer (in English): Thursday evenings, 24 January - 11 April (except 21 February) , 18:30-21:45 (Oriane's course has 11 sessions, and therefore the fee is a choice between €270-€540)
2) In Dutch: With Cara Crisler, Floortje Vermeiden, Wendel Zwaal: Tuesday evenings, 15 January - 09 April (except 19 February), 18:30-21:45
3) With Yoram Mosenzon: Wednesday evenings,16 January - 10 April (except 20 February) , 18:30-21:45 This course is fully booked- you can register and be put on the waiting list in case of cancelations
‘Nonviolent Communication (NVC)’ is a simple, extremely powerful and effective tool for improving our communication skills in all our relationships - at work, with friends, family etc. It helps us to see clearly what blocks our communication from being effective, and teaches us what we can do differently to create communication that works.
NVC helps us to resolve conflicts and misunderstanding in our daily life toward creating a deeper connection, trust and cooperation with the people around us, heal wounds (between us and within ourselves), and be the contribution and leaders we want to be at any given situation.
Some of the topics we will address in this course:
❀ How to give an honest feedback: How to be radically honest without being judgmental or demanding?
❀ How to stand firmly and gracefully for your needs and assertively ask for what you want
❀ How to connect through conflict
❀ How to express and hear ‘NO’
❀ The power of Empathy to dissolve anger, pain, fear and hurt. How to hear the essence of what other people say, no matter how they express it
❀ And more…!
About 'Nonviolent Communication (NVC)':
NVC is widely used all around the globe as a tool for communication, conflict resolution, mediation, coaching and self-development.
NVC is successfully used in organizations, teams, businesses, politics, prisons, schools, families and relationships in millions of every day life situations.
In an interactive and safe learning environment, we will be invited to work on examples from our own life. We will practice “Nonviolent Communication” through demonstrations, role-playing and exercises in order to integrate the NVC values and language more in our own daily lives.
Assistant: We will have an assistant accompanying us during this course. s/he did already the Basic Course, Intermediate Course and Year Course and is engaged in her/his steps toward teaching/sharing NVC.
Materials to read:
There is no requests for reading before joining the course.
There are many NVC books available- if you wish for an advice with which to start, you are welcome to contact us.
At the end of each session, you will receive by email a handout- a summary of the last session.
Yoram: Wednesdays, 18:30-21:45, Nobelweg 9hs 1097AP Amsterdam
Cara, Floortje & Wendel (In Dutch): Tuesdays, 18:30-21:45, Van Beuningenstraat 110A, Amsterdam
Oriane: Thursdays 18:30-21:45, The tree house tribe: Asterweg 20N, 1031 HN Amsterdam
Fee: 12 sessions course: Choice between 295-590€ (choice is depending on your income and free will)
* except Oriane's course that has 11 sessions, and the fee will be a choice between €270-€540
With any question please contact us at: email@example.com
To book your place:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions (I never read 'Terms & Conditions'... and, I would recommend you to read this one to be sure we are together on the same page, feelings safe and comfortable with each other)
2. Please fill in the form below
3. Send us the non-refundable prepayment of 70€.
Account name: connecting2life
The rest of the payment, you are asked to pay within a week after the very end of the course (we like people to pay when they know what they pay for, so that payment is more connected to gratitude and less to being a duty). If you prefer paying it earlier, this is welcome as well.
'The regret period': If you change your mind within 14 days after sending the prepayment and before the course has actually begun, you will receive your pre-payment back.