Deepening Course in ‘Nonviolent Communication (NVC)’
The ADVANCED Course
1) in Dutch: with Mirjam Schulpen: Monday evenings 11 May - 29 June 18:30 - 21:30 (except 01 June)
2) In English: with Yoram Mosenzon: Thursday mornings 14 May - 02 July, 09:30-12:30 * This course is fully booked. You can register for being on the waiting list.
Due to the current situation, all courses will take place online, with zoom.
In this course we will go deeper into the subtleties of embodying NVC in different corners of our lives, and we will grow together as a community of (baby) Giraffes to support each other in entering into the NVC paradigm- in and outside the classes.
NVC is a paradigm shift- it is a completely new way of thinking compared to the one I was educated and grew up upon - a need connected thinking replacing a wrong/right thinking in relation to myself and toward others.
It is a subtle shift, and yet a huge shift in my whole being! Each little step I take in embodying NVC into my life, is bringing me to a new realm of possibilities of empathy and connection with myself and others.
I cannot think about any other skill more worthwhile learning than how to be with people and myself compassionately.
I'd be delighted if you join us.
We will address topics such as:
→ Deepening empathic skills
→ Deepening Honesty skills
→ The Art of Requesting- If you don’t ask, nothing will happen… We will practice how to be a leader who creates in life.
→ The dynamics of Anger (how to express Anger and how to listen to Anger in a way that bring connection and cooperation
→ Positive feedback: Expressing appreciation (Fuel for life)
→ Practicing "Full Dialogue" and "connecting in conflicts"
→ Celebration and Mourning
→ Working with emotions- fear, shame, guilt, insecurity. To empower us from within to become the leader of our life, and a leader in life.
→ "Healing the pain between us"- How to transform hurt into connection/cooperation?
→ Speaking with myself compassionately- Healing inner Jackals and inner conflicts.
→ Street Giraffe
→ freeing from stories: "rejection story" and "self criticism".
→ And more and more and more...
Required amount of Experience:
This course is open for you if you did a minimum of 60 hours of NVC trainings (means completing The Basic and the Intermediate Courses).
At the end of each session, you will receive by email a handout- a summary of the last session.
We will have 2-3 assistants accompanying us during this course. they did at least the Basic Course, Intermediate Course and the Year Course, and are engaged in their steps toward teaching/sharing NVC.
- Yoram: Nobelweg 9hs 1097AP Amsterdam
- Mirjam: Van Beuningenstraat 110 A
- Yoram: Thursday mornings 14 May - 02 July, 09:30-12:30
- Mirjam: Monday evenings 11 May - 29 June 18:30-21:30 (except 01 June)
Yoram: Choice between €200 - €400 (choice is depending on your income and free will)
Mirjam: Choice between €175 - €350 (choice is depending on your income and free will)
* Invoices are Vrijgesteld (VAT free).
With any question please contact us at: email@example.com
To book your place:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions (I never read 'Terms & Conditions'... and, I would recommend you to read this one to be sure we are together on the same page, feelings safe and comfortable with each other)
2. Please fill in the form below
3. Send us the non-refundable prepayment of 70€ (When making the transfer please mention your full name and course name to help us identify you with ease)
Account name: connecting2life
The rest of the payment, you are asked to pay within a week after the very end of the course (we like people to pay when they know what they pay for, so that payment is more connected to gratitude and less to being a duty). If you prefer paying it earlier, this is welcome as well.
'The regret period': If you change your mind within 14 days after sending the prepayment and before the course has actually begun, you will receive your pre-payment back.